I Begged Wande Coal To Stay With Me – Don Jazzy
Veteran record music producer, Don Jazzy has revealed that he begged Wande Coal to stay with his label, Mavin Records.
The former Co-executive of Mo Hits Record cum Mavin Records founder disclosed this in the second part of his three-part interview with Ebuka Obi Uchendu on Bounce Radio Live.
Jazzy stated that he was never happy with Wande Coal leaving the label. However, he realized from his experience in the industry that artists often get to the point where they think it’s time to be independent.
“I believe a lot of people in the industry at the time were saying things to Wande Coal which eventually led to his final decision. I also believed Wande Coal had gotten to the stage where he felt he could take the reins of his career. I did not want him to leave and begged for him to return to Mavin,” he said.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant