“I Am Not Getting Married To Lateef Adedimeji Because Of Pregnancy” – Actress, Mo Bimpe Finally Speaks On Upcoming Wedding With Colleague
Nollywood actress, Adebimpe Oyebade better known as Mo Bimpe, has finally spoken about her upcoming marriage with a colleague, Lateef Adedimeji.
It was earlier reported that the rumored lovers are set to tie the knot in December 2021, after photos of their wedding invitation surfaced online.
Bimpe who spoke about her relationship with Lateef in an interview with Naija Society News, confirmed that there’s chemistry between them and they will be officially getting hitched in a month's time, December.
Addressing speculations that they are getting married because she’s pregnant, the actress said,
“Well, Mo Bimpe can be pregnant tomorrow but as we speak right now, I am not pregnant. I don’t know, you know a lot of people just feel that when you are preparing for a wedding, they believe that you are doing that simply because you are pregnant. That’s the kind of society we are.
“They may think that why did he want to marry her if not pregnancy? You know how rumour mongers reason. In fact, that’s the comment I have been getting on my page. It is because she is pregnant that is why they came up with the wedding plans. For now, I am not pregnant.”
This is very serious[Reply] triplegold23 said:
Nov 18, 2021 at 11:29 PMWhen will people learn how to mind their business?
Gossips here and there. Ok na!!
- ●Wizkid bags two awards at MOBO Awards 2021
- ●Peter and Paul Psquare perform together for the first time since their reunion (VIDEO)
- ●Tope Alabi celebrates 21 years wedding anniversary with her husband
- ●“I am not getting married to Lateef Adedimeji because of pregnancy” – Actress, Mo Bimpe finally speaks on upcoming wedding with colleague
- ●R. Kelly found guilty, to spend the rest of his life in prison
- ●Highlights from Dorathy’s Squid Game-Themed Birthday Party (Video)
- ●At last!!! Peter and Paul Okoye of PSquare hug and shake hands five years after they went their separate ways (video)
- ●Wizkid Talks About Marriage
- ●DJ Cuppy speaks on relationship with Kiddwaya (Video)
- ●Media Personality, Nancy Isime, acquires a new Benz whip.