I Always Teach My Kids To Avoid Premature Success – Actor Bolanle Ninalowo
Popular Nigerian actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has stated that he always teaches his children to avoid the plague of premature success.
This, according to the talented film star, is responsible for the numerous problems in our society today as a lot of youths tend to place value on themselves when they haven’t earned it.
In his words:
“One 🔑 lesson i teach my kids on a daily. “PREMATURE SUCCESS” – Never place value on yourself until you are valuable. A common problem within our society today #Majorsuccesskiller #MakanakiHackLife Maka 🥂📸 @kebro_photography”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares