Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty To Charges Leveled Against Him, May Face Up To 20 Years In Prison.
Claimed Nigerian fraudster, Ramon Abbas, famously known as Ray Hushpuppi, will probably look as long as 20 years in jail.
As indicated by American Journalist, Evan Ratliff, oneself announced Tycoon Gucci Master conceded to the charges evened out against him and he will probably look as long as 20 years in Prison.
UPDATE: Ramon Abbas aka Ray Hushpuppi agreed today to plead guilty in federal court to conspiracy to engage in money laundering, of funds from business email compromise scams and other online heists. He’ll face up to 20 years in prison at sentencing.
In his plea agreement, Abbas admitted to laundering money from the Malta Bank heist and the BEC attacks on a Premier League club, another UK firm, and an American law firm, as well as additional schemes.
Abbas’s plea agreement, which involved crimes allegedly perpetrated by North Korean state sponsored hackers, was heavily redacted, and many of the filings in the case remain sealed.
- ●President Buhari meets FIFA President, gets No.10 Jersey (photos)
- ●Court orders FG to pay N20bn to Sunday Igboho
- ●BREAKING!!! EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa slumps at Aso Rock
- ●Twitter ban: Discussions with the Nigerian government have been respectful and productive - Twitter Spokesperson
- ●We will welcome Goodluck Jonathan if he defects to our party – APC
- ●‘‘I was dehydrated’’- EFCC boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa speaks after he nearly slumped in Aso Rock
- ●The exchange rate is now scary, we've invited CBN Governor several times to explain his policies but he didn't respond - House of Reps member, Tajudeen Adefisoye
- ●IPOB issues sit-at-home order in the South East for September 14
- ●EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels
- ●Man shouts out in the wake of getting N1k charge for plate that was utilized in serving him in a lodging