Hey! Dear Men Mààkú (Don't Die) #vocalspeaks
Hey! Dear MEN Mààkú!
Hey Man, the phrase above has been your prime label.
You are told from the womb to the tomb to be strong.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
This day, just know strength is a phrase, and you are first, human.
Know, that the ultimate show of strength is not ultimate brawn; rather, it's an ability to admit weakness.
Man, when you're weak, admit, show it.
Hey Brother, "responsible man" is a cute compliment.
By all means, be responsible.
By all means too, don't make it a rat race.
Do it at a pace that leaves your soul intact.
The one they tell you to mostly give.
It's okay. Give it;
But to yourself the most.
Learn to love yourself from a place of unperturbable mind-health.
Love yourself like it’s an uncensorable copyright.
Love yourself like life depends on it…Oh well, it does.
It's not selfishness; you just deserve it.
Brother, I dey for you.
Hustle. Do dreams.
Like blood to veins, hustle is fine wine to our spirit.
But if you can, do it by walking the GIFT journey, not the PASSION pilgrimage.
The former is easier.
Do it at your own definition.
Do it like friendship.
Do it sincere.
Any other way will kill you;
or a part of you.
Máàkú [don't die], or as a Yoruba aphorism says, má para e̩ [don't kill yourself] my dear Man.
It's still International Men's season!
- ●Herdsmen Attach In Enugu Leaves Scores Of People Dead
- ●Christians Beware! This Is A Wake Up Call #vocalspeaks
- ●Hey! Dear Men Mààkú (Don't Die) #vocalspeaks
- ●See The Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly (Video) Olajidepen
- ●Why Nigerian Refineries Are Always Broken (Video Documentary By Jude Bela)
- ●This Town Has A Shortage Of Men, Lot Of Women Are Looking For Men To Love
- ●Jobs!!! @mbuhari Approval, The 774,000 Special Public Works
- ●Fg Agrees To Pay Asuu Salaries Without Ippis
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Man Weeps As Dna Test Proves 6-year-old Daughter Isn't His