He Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister’s Traditional Marriage (See What Happened Next)
So recently I started working as a bet9ja cashier.
Today one guy came to the shop with a bundle of money.
I told him it’s very dangerous to visit a betting shop with such an amount; he said its money for her sister’s traditional marriage.
He said he wants to double it.
I tried to change his mind, but before I could say a word, he has already printed ₦7200 ticket.
Then the premium tears started loading. He has already spent 40k before winning 50k.
I tried to convince him to stop playing which he agreed.
Unfortunately he said he wants to play the last one and from the there he continued.
To cut the story short, the guy spent approximately ₦79,200 without winning a dimme, and it ended with a premium tears
What Will You Do If You Were His Sister?
- ●Nigerian tech genius dies in his sleep, 7 days after winning a N69billion US govt contract
- ●“She was never anointed, this is ridiculous” – Crisis in Synagogue church as members reject T.B Joshua’s widow
- ●Young boy tries to pluck out his mother’s eyes for money rituals in a bid to buy a Mercedes Benz.
- ●SCOAN names TB Joshua’s wife, Evelyn as new leader
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●“Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry did a lot of damage” — OAP Sandra Ezekwesili.
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail