Handwriting Like That Of A Pharmacist” – Reactions As Burna Boy’s Note Surfaces Online
Fans of popular Afrobeat singer, Burna Boy have teased their favorite of his not so good handwriting as his lyrics note surfaces online.
The singer’s sister, Ronami Ogulu had taken to social media to share a photo of Burna Boy’s journal that contains lyrics of his recently released music video, ‘way too good.’
In a now-deleted Instagram post, fans trooped-in in numbers to tease the singer of his terrible handwriting while comparing it to that of pharmacists.
“Damn my presidents writing is just like em pharmacist witing. Big ups to you Ronami for styling my president that way,” a fan wrote in the comment section.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant