Governor Matawalle Forgives 7 Repentant Bandits In Zamfara
The bandits took an oath with the Holy Quran not to go back to their past criminal ways.
Zamfara Governor Bello Matawalle Has Granted Amnesty To Seven Bandits Who Vowed To Stop Engaging In Criminal Activities In The State.
The governor’s spokesperson, Zailani Bappa, said the seven bandits ‘softened’ and surrendered their weapons at the Government House on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
The state’s Commissioner for Security Affairs, Abubakar Dauran, who presented the bandits to the governor said they willingly took the decision to accept the peace offered by the government and will accept to be re-integrated into the society.
- ●Buhari Approves 1.6. Billion for e-Government Website Development To Fight Corruption
- ●IMPORTANT: Trump Signs Executive Order For Students
- ●US ELECTIONS: Three Nigerian-Americans win in US 2020 elections
- ●Fashola discovers mystery camera at Lekki Toll Gate
- ●Ondo election: Gov Makinde denies ordering thugs to attack Fayose at PDP rally
[Reply] eobumneke said:
Jan 31, 2021 at 04:59 AMHmmm
which one is cool again? forgiving bandits causing mayhem in nigeria is cool to you. instead of punishing them
[Reply] celebdigg said:
Jan 31, 2021 at 12:03 PMwhich one is cool again? forgiving bandits causing mayhem in nigeria is cool to you. instead of punishing them
Nwanne, that's their headaches not mine. They trained and armed those bandit for political reasons