Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child
Big Brother Naija star, Nengi has been removed as the Face of Bayelsa Girl Child by Governor Duoye Diri.
Nengi Hampson has now been replaced with Ebizi Blessing Eradiri, a First Class graduate of Law at the Niger Delta University (NDU) who also repeated the same feat at the Nigerian Law School.
This came after many Nigerians faulted the appointment of the reality show star while also pointing out that Eradiri has not only made Bayelsans proud but the entire Izon nation with her excellent performance at the Niger Delta University and the Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus.
Governor Diri on Monday, January 11, announced that Ebizi Blessing Eradiri is the New Face of Bayelsa. He also gave her automatic employment of lecturing at NDU’s Faculty of Law.
Diri also condemned the politicization of Nengi's appointment and further stated that his administration’s investments in the education sector would remain a top priority.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests