Gov. Ganduje Suspends Aide For Criticizing Buhari
Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, has suspended his Special Adviser on Media, Salihu Yakasai, for criticising President Muhammadu Buhari over #EndSARS protest. Yakasai, in series of tweets posted on Sunday, October 11, had lambasted Buhari for not addressing Nigerians amid national protests against the special anti-robbery squad (SARS). The Kano State Government described Yakasai’s comments as “unguarded utterances”, noting that his suspension was with immediate effect.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
I don't blame the old man he is part of Nigeria problem it's just a matter of time Nigeria collapse on his head