“Girls Are Chasing Me, They Are Wahala” – Ik Ogbonna’s 5-year-old Son Laments
A video has surfaced online showing Nigeria actor, IK Ogbonna’s 5-year-old son lamenting to his mother about how he is being chased by girls.
Ace Ogbonna, the son of IK Ogbonna and his estranged wife, Sonia Morales, described girls as “Wahala” while telling his mum that he will run away from them.
“All the girls are chasing me, I will ja pa o, I will ja pa very well. Mummy, girls are wahala o, you don’t know.” The 5 year old said in new video.
Meanwhile, IK Ogbonna and his wife Sonia Morales are divorced, as the couple announced their separation last year, following end of their marriage.
The couple got married in 2015 and their union was blessed with their son Ace, but the marriage ended due to undisclosed marital issues.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●Davido gifts Imade Adeleke brand new Range Rover SUV for her 6th birthday
- ●Nengi flaunts huge stash of money & new diamond-encrusted watch
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●BET Awards 2021: Burna Boy & Wizkid nominated for Best International Act