Ford Issues A New Recall For 375,200 Explorer SUVs Over Suspension Issue
Fresh reports claim that popular America automaker, Ford has recently issued an urgent recall for more than 300,000 units of its Explorer SUV model that were rolled out between 2013 and 2017. Details of the recall statement say that the automaker is making the recall in order to fix a suspected common problem with the rear suspension of the affected units.
- ●Tesla SMASHES its Old Record - Over 139000 Cars Delivered
- ●Subaru sets new Guinness World Record after breaking 2015 personal record
- ●New Land Rover Defender brought to Nigeria by Coscharis Motors
- ●Ford issues a new recall for 375,200 Explorer SUVs over suspension issue
- ●Ice Cube ANGRY Over Bass Solo for Snoop Dogg