Fireboy And Rema Join The Monster Energy ‘geng’ | Nigeria’s New Brand Ambassadors
Following the cryptic social media posts on both their handles on April 30th with the caption – #BigNews, these hot Nigerian celebrities – Rema and Fireboy have today, confirmed what the BIG NEWS is truly about.
They are the new brand ambassadors for one of the world’s most popular energy drinks – Monster Energy. WOW! What a win!
For fans who guessed they had a collaboration, well you guessed right. This is bigger than just a song or an EP, it is an opportunity of a lifetime!
Congratulations to the new leaders of the #MonsterGeng! Unleash the Beast in you!
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party (Video)
- ●Tonto Crying On The Phone Because Of Boyfriend Kpokpogiri (Audio Leak)
- ●David Hundeyin Slams Burna Boy Behavior After Lagos Shootings
- ●Honey Moon 🌝
- ●Burna Boy Security Police Attack & Shoots At Civilians At Obi Cubana's Club V.i (Full Story)
- ●Funny Irony 😁
- ●Fans React As Bbnaija Pere Replaces Ayoola Ayolola On Tmc Series
- ●R. Kelly Found Guilty, To Spend The Rest Of His Life In Prison