Final Year Student Misses Last Paper After Police Officers Allegedly Stormed His Hostel And Illegally Arrested Him
A last-year understudy has taken to online media to mourn missing his last paper after cops purportedly raged his inn and "wrongfully" confined him.
Portraying his trial with men of the Nigeria Police power, the young fellow who expected to graduate with his course mates claimed that some cops broke into his inn on that game-changing morning which should be his sign out from the college, and captured him.
He uncovered that he was erroneously blamed for cybercrime and cultism. Talking further, he asserted that while he was getting calls from individuals, the police officers constrained him to say that he was discovered in the act with proof to demonstrate that he is liable for the charges evened out against him.
Following his release from detention, he wore what was supposed to be his sign-out shirt and wrote, “I would have graduated today, but State-CID said No!!. Boardman”.
just sad[Reply] user3250 said:
Sep 01, 2021 at 09:09 PMHummm this is a serious case and nothing can be done by the school authorities
- ●Court orders FG to pay N20bn to Sunday Igboho
- ●INEC declares Anambra governorship election inconclusive
- ●EndSARS: Lagos Panel reportedly indicts Nigerian Army and Police, says they shot live bullet and killed Lekki Tollgate protesters while singing National Anthem
- ●Senate rejects Federal Government’s proposal to borrow N82 billion to buy mosquito nets for Nigerians
- ●Sanusi says Nigeria’s economy is about to collapse
- ●BREAKING!!! Massive gas leakage in Ikeja
- ●BREAKING: Court Convicts Former Bank MD, Three Others Over N18bn Theft
- ●Comedian Oluwa Dollars involved in a car accident in Lekki, Lagos
- ●Man shouts out in the wake of getting N1k charge for plate that was utilized in serving him in a lodging
- ●Protect yourselves if assaulted, IGP tells Policemen