FG Declares Thursday As Public Holiday To Mark Eid Mawlid
The Federal Government has declared Thursday, October 29, as public holiday to celebrate this year’s Eid Mawlid — the celebration of the birth of Prophet Muhammad.
The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola announced this in a press statement released by Mohammed Manga, Director (Press & Public Relations).
The minister urged Muslims to imbibe the spirit of love, patience and perseverance which are the virtues of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
He also urged all Nigerians to use democratic means to tackle some of the issues confronting the country.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests