FG Cares About Nigerian Youth — Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has stated that the Federal Government is thoughtful of and sensitive to the plight of young people in the country.
The Vice President said this at a media parley in Abuja on Thursday October 15. “What young people need to know is that this government is thoughtful, sensitive and concerned about them.
We intend to do the very best that we can given the resources that we have. The youths must also see that we were very quick to respond to make amends where we see that things may not be exactly right,” he said.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests