FEMI KUTI STARTED DRIVING AND SMOKING WHEN HE WAS 12 YEARS
"I STARTED DRIVING AND SMOKING WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS"-FEMI KUTI - 23rd Dec 2020, 08:16am
Veteran singer and eldest son of Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti, Femi Kuti has revealed he started driving and smoking at a very young age.
The singer who was raised in Lagos, Nigeria, revealed that his father gave him the free will to drive and smoke cigarettes at age 12.
The 58-year-old musician made this revelation in an interview on Channels TV Programme, Rubbin Minds. He also disclosed that his father, Fela gave him much freedom that age 16 he could go to the club and will be chased by the police in town.
Femi also recounted the flashy and exotic cars he drove to school which wowed his fellow students. According to him, growing up, he always though that life was all about living an extravagant lifestyle. The singer revealed that although he was raised with a lot of liberty and freedom, he doesn’t allow his kids to behave like he behaved when he was young.
He noted that he trains his kids in an entirely different way.
- ●Have You Seen Jeff Bezos Music Video 😂
- ●Davido Becomes First Afrobeat Artiste To Reach 1 Billion YouTube Views
- ●Video - Naira Marley – Coming Ft. Busiswa
- ●Wizkid’s ‘Ojuelegba’ Ranks No 1 On Soundcity TV’s Top 50 Songs Of The Decade
- ●WizKid - Reckless (Audio) + Lyrics
- ●WizKid - Longtime (Audio) ft. Skepta + Lyrics
- ●World Premiere: Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits [Official Video]
- ●Do you think Joyner Lucas was blaspheming God is his single tittled devil's work?
- ●Nigerians Roast Davido for Begging Meek Mill for Collaboration
- ●Confusion Arises as Runtown Claims Songwriting Credits for Davido’s Aye