Fatherhood Means Everything To Me – Wizkid
Popular Nigerian musician, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, alias Wizkid has opened up about fatherhood and how important it is to him.
The Afrobeats singer and father of three talked about being a father in the mini-documentary to mark the 10th anniversary of his debut studio album, ‘Superstar’.
In his words:
“The most important thing to me is family. I’m a big family guy. My son is like my best friend. He calls me every day. I talk to him every day. We have the craziest conversations. It’s just very important for me to keep family. That’s one thing that our parents instilled in us. Fatherhood means everything to me. Me being a father is everything. Before, I was just Wizkid a musician. But when I had my kids, I’m a father before anything else.”
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party (Video)
- ●Tonto Crying On The Phone Because Of Boyfriend Kpokpogiri (Audio Leak)
- ●Honey Moon 🌝
- ●David Hundeyin Slams Burna Boy Behavior After Lagos Shootings
- ●Burna Boy Security Police Attack & Shoots At Civilians At Obi Cubana's Club V.i (Full Story)
- ●Funny Irony 😁
- ●R. Kelly Found Guilty, To Spend The Rest Of His Life In Prison
- ●Singer Tuface Finally Breaks Silence About His Family Misunderstanding