‘Even When It’s Tough, Start Again’ – Chris Attoh Tells Fans
Ghanaian-born actor, Chris Attoh, has shared a note of advice and encouragement on the special day of Christmas.
The Tinsel star cum Nollywood actor took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself and he used the same opportunity to motivate his followers.
“Everyday is a new beginning, so even when it’s tough, take a deep breath, smile and start again….Merry Christmas all, and a very blessed New Year!!!”, he wrote.
We recalls the actor was heavily hit by the death of his second wife, Bettie Jennifer in 2019.
Attoh had tried love again after his failed marriage to Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite with whom he has a six-year-old son named Brian. The couple had met on the set on Tinsel, got married in 2015 and finalized their divorce in 2017.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech