Euro 2020: Denmark Vs Finland Suspended After Eriksen Collapses On The Pitch
Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field during his country’s opening Euro 2020 match against Finland in Copenhagen.
The Inter star went down during the opening half of the Group B match and required extensive medical attention on the pitch.
His Danish team-mates and supporters in the ground were visbly distressed during what appeared to be a serious medical situation.
Referee Anthony Taylor immediately blew his whistle and brought proceedings to a halt. Denmark and Finland immediately called for the medical staff, who raced onto the pitch to administer treatment.
His Danish team-mates formed a shield around him as the medics provided treatment, before white sheets were held up around him to provide privacy.
UEFA confirmed the match has been suspended
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Afcon 2022: Nigeria Appoint Portugal's Peseiro As New Head Coach.
- ●See Why Kylian Mbappe Didn't Join Real Madrid
- ●Manchester United Release Official Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Signing
- ●Ronaldo Wins Premier League Potm Award
- ●Harry Maguire Set To Leave United. The Reason Will Surprise You!
- ●Chelsea's Rudiger Informally Accepts Real Madrid's Deal
- ●Uefa Champions League Last-16 Draw Revealed: Lionel Messi's Psg To Face Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United
- ●Behold! The Uefa Champions League Round Of Sixteen Pairings
- ●Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For December