Eniola Badmus Shares Tragic News About The Loss Of Ifeanyi, Days After Birthday With Davido & Chioma
The three-year-old drowned in a private swimming pool at the family’s residence in Lagos, according to a family source who informed Peoples Gazette about the development.
“The boy was inside water for too long and they pulled him out and rushed him to the hospital,” the family source said under anonymity to await an official statement. “By the time they rushed him to Lagoon Hospital it was already too late.”
Ifeanyi Adekeke was born on October 20, 2019, by Davido’s girlfriend Chioma Rowland.
Another source close to the family said Davido was travelling in the United States when the incident happened. Chioma was believed to have travelled to Ibadan and left the child with a female domestic assistant.
The development comes two years after another artist Dapo Oyebanjo, D’banj, lost his son, who similarly drown in the family swimming pool.
- ●The Big Question Surrounding Ifeanyi's Death
- ●Exclusive: Dj Cuppy Finally Gets Engaged
- ●Immediately Zubby Michael Arrived At Abuja, See What He Did To A Policeman Who Wanted To Greet Him Worldbest001
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●Is Regina Daniels Ok? See Regina Daniel New Looks That Got Reactions
- ●Mr. Ibu's Daughter Announces End To Her 9-month-old Marriage
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●This Igbo Boy Became A Millionaire At 20, Married At 21 And Had Kid At 22, Checkout His Luxurious Lifestyle
- ●10 People You Will Not Believe Exist, Including An African!
- ●Caroline Vs Chioma & Laura Vs Toyin Fight Dirty! - The Real Housewives Of Lagos