Eight Healthy Choices To Reduce Your Risk For Disease
1ï¸âƒ£Be a non-smoker and avoid second hand smoke. If you smoke, get help to quit.
- 2ï¸âƒ£Be physically active everyday.
- 3ï¸âƒ£Eat healthy foods.
- 4ï¸âƒ£Achieve a healthy weight.
- 5ï¸âƒ£Control your blood pressure.
- 6ï¸âƒ£Limit your intake of alcohol.
- 7ï¸âƒ£Reduce your stress.
- 8ï¸âƒ£Be screened or tested regularly.
- ●Age Is Not An Obstacle To Your Life! The 109 Y.o. Cardiologist Shared The Secret Of His Longevity And Excellent Health
- ●Say Goodbye To Joint And Spinal Pain! Revolutionary Treatment Discovered By A Nigerian Professor Which Makes Joint Pain Disappear ImmediatelyÂ giving 100% Healthy Joints And Spine In 28 Days
- ●Yam Leaves: I Bet This Will Shock You!
- ●6 Habits To Include In Your Night Routine.
- ●Look At These Blood Minerals
- ●5 Top Foods For Increasing Breast Size Naturally
- ●Skincare Secrets: How To Clean Your Makeup Properly
- ●The Medicinal Benefits Of Onion
- ●Benefits Of Fruits To Our Body
- ●Big Gap Between Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Seen For Preventing Covid Hospitalizations