Efcc Arrests Okorocha After Forcefully Gaining Access Into His Abuja Home.
Former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has been arrested by Financial Crime Commission after they forcefully gained access into his Abuja home.
Okorocha who had earlier refused to be taken away by the Operatives, insisting that the anti-graft agency will not arrest him without a warrant, that he is not going to submit himself without warrant, was arrested and taken away at 6:48pmon Tuesday May 24.
EFCC's spokesperson, Wilson Uwajuren said that the anti-graft agency's Operatives were at senator's home to get him to stand trial before a federal high court in Abuja for allegedly conspiring with five companies and othersto steal N2.9bn in public funds.
Others withstanding trial with former Rochas Okorocha includes Legend World Concepts Limited, Pramif International Limited, Naphtali International Limited, Perfect Finish Multi Project Limited, Consolid Projects Consulting Limited, Anyim Nyerere Chinenye.
- βPhoto Of A Younger Tinubu
- βPolitician Shina Peller Ponders On How To Get Nigerian Youth To Replicate The Drive And Commitment They Have For Bbnaija In The 2023 General Elections
- βHappening Today: Osun Declares Friday, 24th Of June Work Free For Pvc Collection
- βAfricall Overcome Current Governance, Human Rights Challenges Osinbajo
- βThis Post Will Make You Love Nigerians.
- βFinally, Ipob Reveals Its Sponsors
- βThe Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story
- βVp Yemi Osibanjo Storms Out As He Fails To Come 1st & 2nd At The Apc Primaries
- βBreaking: Pdp Picks Okowa As Atikuβs Running Mate
- βRev Mbaka Makes Shocking 2023 Presidential Prophecy