Edo Eases Curfew From 10pm To 6am.
The Edo State Government has relaxed the curfew imposed on the state between 10 pm and 6 am daily.
A press statement from the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr Crusoe Osagie, stated that the adjustment takes effect from Tuesday.
Part of the statement read, “The state government has further reviewed the curfew time in the state to commence from 10pm to 6am daily, as against 6pm to 6am.
“The adjustment will be effective from Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Prophet TB Joshua’s Daughter Speaks On His Death
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●Obi Cubana and wife vacation in Maldives Islands days after staging a celebrity funeral for his mother.
- ●Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye and wife, Folu, celebrate 54th wedding anniversary
- ●“How Paul Okoye Of P-Square’s 7-year-old marriage crashed” ( Read Details)
- ●“Any pastor that fails in evangelism should be sacked” – Reno Omokri supports Winners Chapel on alleged sack of 40 pastors