Dowen College: Sylvester To Be Buried After Justice Is Served - Father
The father of Sylvester Oromoni Jnr, the late student of Dowen College, Lagos, who was allegedly tortured by his schoolmates, has said his deceased son will be buried only after justice is served.
Sylvester Jnr would have turned 12 on Saturday, December 4.
Speaking to Punch at a posthumous birthday held in honor of Sylvester, his father said his son will not be buried until he gets justice, no matter how long it takes.
â€œHow can he be buried? I cannot bury him until I get justice, until I get to the end of the matter. Even if it takes two or three years, we would be going on. I pray God keeps us alive.â€
According to the father, about 100 people were present at the posthumous birthday celebration marked with two cakes and a large picture frame of the late Sylvester in various poses.
The father said
â€œFor his birthday today (Saturday), we cut the cakes, displayed his pictures and prayed for his soul to rest in peace. We also went for a church programme after cutting the birthday cakes. His sister based in the United State of America asked one of her friends to bake a pilot-themed cake for his birthday because he had always wanted to be a pilot.â€
Sylvester Snr however said he will miss his sonâ€™s rapport, smiles, love, presence, and company.
â€œAnytime he comes on holiday and I am at home, he is always all over me. We eat together, he asks questions a lot; he is very inquisitive. He can operate his laptop very well and I donâ€™t know how to do that so he guides me on how to do it.â€
- ●Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out?
- ●Sex Before Marriage: Are There Truly Any Consequences? (A Must Read)
- ●Ivd & Bimbo Full Story Documentary - Narrated By True Crime Daniel
- ●Bobrisky Buys His Father A Brand New Lexus Suv To Celebrate His Birthday.
- ●Nigerian Tech Genius Dies In His Sleep, 7 Days After Winning A N69billion Us Govt Contract
- ●Commotion As Eko Hotel Staff Tries To Prevent Super Eagles Players From Training (Video)
- ●â€œpeople Who Look Down On Female Ceoâ€™s Should Do Their Research And See How Much They Are Turning Overâ€ â€“ Kiki Osinbajo
- ●Sexual Compatibility (A Must Read) #vocalspeaks
- ●True Life Story. What Would You Do If You Were The Lady?
- ●â€œsex Before Marriage Is Not A Sin, Any Pastor Saying Itâ€™s A Sin Is An Enemy Of The Finished Work And Is Not Realâ€ â€“ Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale