Dowen College: Sylvester To Be Buried After Justice Is Served - Father
The father of Sylvester Oromoni Jnr, the late student of Dowen College, Lagos, who was allegedly tortured by his schoolmates, has said his deceased son will be buried only after justice is served.
Sylvester Jnr would have turned 12 on Saturday, December 4.
Speaking to Punch at a posthumous birthday held in honor of Sylvester, his father said his son will not be buried until he gets justice, no matter how long it takes.
“How can he be buried? I cannot bury him until I get justice, until I get to the end of the matter. Even if it takes two or three years, we would be going on. I pray God keeps us alive.”
According to the father, about 100 people were present at the posthumous birthday celebration marked with two cakes and a large picture frame of the late Sylvester in various poses.
The father said
“For his birthday today (Saturday), we cut the cakes, displayed his pictures and prayed for his soul to rest in peace. We also went for a church programme after cutting the birthday cakes. His sister based in the United State of America asked one of her friends to bake a pilot-themed cake for his birthday because he had always wanted to be a pilot.”
Sylvester Snr however said he will miss his son’s rapport, smiles, love, presence, and company.
“Anytime he comes on holiday and I am at home, he is always all over me. We eat together, he asks questions a lot; he is very inquisitive. He can operate his laptop very well and I don’t know how to do that so he guides me on how to do it.”
- ●Eight Signs She Doesn't Love You Anymore
- ●The Truth About Submission: Ladies Know This And Know Peace
- ●Commotion As Eko Hotel Staff Tries To Prevent Super Eagles Players From Training (Video)
- ●The Most Important Criterion For Choosing Life Partner Is Not Based On Worldly Standard But This...
- ●Doctor Recounts How Woman Offered Him Triple His Salary To Lie About The Age Of Her Pregnancy So She Could Pin It On A Richer Man
- ●Lady Calls For Bride Price Reduction In Igboland
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, Others Risk Six Months Jail Term
- ●Relationship: Don't Get Carried Away, Spirituality Does Not Guarantee Values
- ●Tonto Dikeh, Caroline Danjuma, Others React To Alleged Killing Of 12 Year Old Student By His Schoolmates In Lagos
- ●Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out?