Dorathy Replies Stingy Women Association, Rejects Their Offer
BBNaija star, Dorathy Bachor has rejected the offer of Stingy Women Association of Nigeria who asked her to join them.
The Stingy Men Association seem to be a group which represents Men who now find it hard to give out what they have in the form of money (for example, the urgent 2k).
They have the motto, “Let Me See What I Can Do” as a watchword which helps them in making monetary decisions, as regards giving out to their female counterparts.
Following the emergency of the Stingy Men Association, the female counterparts embarked on coming up with one of their own and so, Stingy Women Association was created.
They represent a group of women who would rather not give in to demands from their male counterparts to be satisfied on bed, hence, their motto, “Do not Open”.
Earlier this morning, the Stingy Women Association made it known to BBN star and runner up, Dorathy that her Membership ID Card was fully ready as she was given the position of Lagos State’s Matron 6.
As soon Dorathy saw the kind gesture by the association, she immediately gave them a negative reply.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech