Don’t Measure Other People’s Success With Your Own – Toyin Abraham Warns Nigerians
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has motivated Nigerians living on people’s flashy lifestyle
She wrotes on her Instagram page
Listen my darling, a lot of people are better than you and me, and you and I are also better than some other people. So, stop looking at other people’s success to measure your own.
If your today is better than your yesterday, you’re on the right path and even if it feels like your yesterday is better than today, don’t give up! restrategize if necessary, work hard, work smart, do more and keep praying.
A lot of progress is lost in comparison. So, don’t stop pushing. You’re absolutely doing well.
Don’t forget that #Prophetess the movie by @niyi_akinmolayan is out in all cinemas nationwide. Make sure you see it. It’s the maddest film ever. Ó dùn bàjẹ́ bàjẹ́
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant