‘Don’t Celebrate Me If You Will Not Support My Growth’, Says IK Ogbonna On His Birthday
Popular Nigerian actor, IK Ogbonna, is full of reflective words on his birthday, Monday, January 11, 2021.
Taking to his Instagram page, the movie star writes that he only wants to be celebrated by those who truly support his growth.
In his words:
“Times are changing What used to be our normal yesterday changed to abnormal right before our eyes. Every new Age, we celebrate growth and we forget temporarily that we would never get young again. Next new Age is just by the corner, I’m eternally grateful to God for allowing me see this day as undeserving as I am.
I’m grateful for the friends that stayed and the friends that left, I’m grateful for people that have endeavored to see me grow in every factor of my life. Don’t celebrate me today if you will not celebrate me everyday in your Hearts… Don’t celebrate me if you will not support my growth… today will be gone in another 24 hours but we will still be here to help each other grow. Happy birthday to me”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech