PROMOTE-PRODUCTS-SERVICESS-FROM-NIGERIAN-BUSINESSES-Delivery

Don Jazzy & Honest Bunchpodcast Discusses Marriage & Why He Cannot Get A Serious Relationship

marketreviewsng
January 13, 2023

 

Credit: Honest BunchPodcast


Jan 13, 2023 at 12:24 AM
Don jazzy is crazy. but all that was said here is the truth 🤐🤐😰
Jan 13, 2023 at 01:11 AM
Don jazzy is a weird character, well that's his truth and he is living it
Jan 13, 2023 at 04:37 AM
I just think after his first marriage not working out, Baba is scared of going into another cause 99% of my gender won't accept him really because of love but for the money and fame
Jan 13, 2023 at 06:55 AM
Scared of another marriage hahahaha
Jan 14, 2023 at 02:00 AM
[Reply] dantiang said:
Jan 13, 2023 at 06:55 AM
Scared of another marriage hahahaha
yes. he is scared. Don Jazzy needs to grow up thou. and get a child before he gets old
Jan 14, 2023 at 06:02 PM
He is so scared lol
Jan 19, 2023 at 10:59 AM
This marriage of a thing is scary both old and young
Jan 19, 2023 at 11:01 AM
[Reply] davidkel20 said:
Jan 14, 2023 at 06:02 PM
He is so scared lol
No be small ooo...

Please how did you get your withdrawal code from owodaily to confirm your withdrawal request...
Jan 19, 2023 at 12:41 PM
[Reply] orjiamarachi said:
Jan 13, 2023 at 04:37 AM
I just think after his first marriage not working out, Baba is scared of going into another cause 99% of my gender won't accept him really because of love but for the money and fame
I swear 🥺
Jan 20, 2023 at 05:48 PM
Marriage is not easy true but when you Let love lead the way with understanding you will have a successful marriage.
Jan 22, 2023 at 02:39 AM
at least, he speaks for himself
Jan 24, 2023 at 05:45 PM
sometimes our perspectives needs to be replaced
Jan 27, 2023 at 09:03 PM
Hmm amazing
Jan 30, 2023 at 11:35 AM
Scared of another marriage
Jan 30, 2023 at 10:47 PM
don jazzy is a scared man
Jan 31, 2023 at 02:44 AM
Don jazzy baba
Feb 01, 2023 at 04:31 PM
Bitter truth