Do You Think Female Artistes In Nigeria Are Doing Good Enough?
With the prevalence of male artistes in Nigeria, would you say the females are not doing good enough or what could be the reason why they are not all out there??
We would all agree that there are very few female artistes on the music center stage despite how saturated the industry is.
It is quite glaring that these female folks are struggling to have space in the male-dominated industry.
While we will not concede to the verdict that the industry is made for the males alone, there are some factors highlighted in this edition of Podcast as to why the females are hardly seen in the music industry.
What's your thought on this?
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech