“Do Not Send Me To My Early Grave” – Eniola Badmus Begs Online Bullies
Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus has cried out begging trolls to stop bullying her.
The Nollywood star who is seriously exercising to lose weight has become constant pick for online bullies who are always bodyshaming her.
Having had enough, the actress in a series of post shared on her Instagram page this afternoon, asked the bullies to stop already.
“Na chubby I Chubby, I no steal your meat…..The bully about being plus size is huge…y’all are the reason why a lot of people go into depression and so quick to put up RIP on their pictures…laughing at me becaue I be Coconut head, I do my things my own way…y’all need to see the amount of body shaming I receive everyday of my life…
The pressure is unbearable, friends, family, society as whole, you all need to chill….allow me to live and let me run my race….The same body you hate is the same body that puts food on my table and brings joy and laughter to you when watching it on TV…Members of the public, do not send me to my early grave” she concluded.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech