Delilah: Osaze Apologises To Kanu Nwankwo Over Attack On Amara
Osaze Odemwingie, former Super Eagles forward, has apologised to Kanu Nwankwo, also a former Super Eagles captain, for calling out his family on social media.
Osaze had lambasted Amara, wife of Nigerian legend, Kanu, accusing her of chasing him relentlessly.
According to the Russia-born former Nigeria international, Amara was sending him private messages.
He called her Delilah adding that she was destined for destruction for living an American lifestyle.
But in his apology, which he also announced via the same medium, Instagram, the former Lille player said he didn’t mean those words as the Nigerian media portrayed them.
Kanu, also known as Papilo, had in his reaction to Osaze’s ranting, reminded the player that he would always choose his family before anything else.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant