Davido’s ‘fall’ Becomes First Afro-beat Song To Hit 200m On Youtube
Davido’s 2017 summer hit song, ‘Fall’ has now amassed over 200 million streams on YouTube, making it the first Afro-beat song to achieve the milestone on the platform.
This feat has been acknowledged and celebrated by the Nigerian superstar artist.
Taking to Twitter to react to the news of the feat, the father of three tweeted about how the song started as a joke.
“…. I remember me and @kiddominant making this record as a joke … well this ain’t nothing to laugh at ! @flexgoddaps ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️God is good and thanks to all of you supporting me ever since m the start .. I appreciate every single one of you ❤️🥰”, he wrote.
See his post below:
- ●Have You Seen Jeff Bezos Music Video 😂
- ●Barcelona Ban Lionel Messi From Training
- ●Pheelz, Rexxie, Johnny Drille, Dj Kaywise And Many More All Big Contenders For The Sixth Edition Of The Beatz Awards
- ●Does ‘power Book Ii: Ghost’ Come On Tonight?
- ●Premier League Introduces New Var Rule Ahead Of 2021/2022 Season
- ●King Of Boys: The Return Of The King Review (Video)
- ●Squid Game Is Most Watched Show With 1.6billion Hours Viewed In The First 28 Days - Netflix Reveals
- ●Tv Series
- ●Rumour Has It: Watch Complete Season 1
- ●Money Heist: Part 5 Vol, 2 Out On Netflix | Watch Trailer