Dangote Is Nigeria’s Biggest Problem – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals
Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has slammed Africa’s Richest businessman, Aliko Dangote for allegedly exploiting Nigerians via the Dangote Cement Company.
The IPOB leader alleged that the Dangote cement is sold cheaper in other countries while the price is doubled in Nigeria.
Kanu made the allegation on Wednesday via a tweet on his verified Twitter handle.
The tweet reads:
“In Zambia, Dangote sells cement for 55 Kwatcha (1150 Naira). But here in Nigeria, the same cement is going for 3,000 to 5,000 Naira.
“Dangote is the biggest problem in Nigeria(#Zoo) #EndNigeria #EndNigeriaNow #EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives”.
Dangote, the wealthiest man on the continent, is the founder of the Dangote Group, which is West Africa’s largest conglomerate.
The company also owns the largest cement producer in sub-Saharan Africa.
Aside from cement, the company also produces products such as sugar, salt, flour, steel, oil, and gas.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests