COVID-19: University Of Ibadan Bans Students From Hostels
The management of University of Ibadan has banned students from all the hostels in the institution.
We gathered that the ban of students from hostels in the institution is due to the coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world.
The affected students according to us findings are both the undergraduate and the post-graduate students.
Director of Public Communication, University of Ibadan, Mr. Olatunji Oladejo in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Thursday, added that the move was to adhere with COVID-19 protocols.
Oladejo added that no student would be accommodated on campus henceforth.
He said that the 2020/2021 first semester lectures will be delivered online.
Oladejo insisted that no student will be accommodated on campus.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU