Comedian, Mark Angel Warns FG, Reveals What Will Happen If Social Media Is Regulated
The government of President Muhammadu Buhari has been told that the idea to regulate social media is a bad one.
The view was expressed by popular Nigerian comedian and video producer, Mark Angel.
He said that the move by the Federal Government to regulate the social media will lead to job loss.
According to the producer best known for the Mark Angel Comedy Series on various social media platforms, a lot of Nigerian youths earn their living by creating content on social media.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests