Coca-cola Finally Responds To Ronaldo's Action
'Everyone is entitled to their drink preferences': Coca-Cola offers blunt response to Cristiano Ronaldo removing Euro 2020 sponsor's bottles from press conference and telling fans to 'Drink water'
Coca-Cola has insisted that 'everyone is entitled to their drink preferences' after Cristiano Ronaldo removed two of their sodas from a Euros press conference.
Now, the multi-billion dollar drinks firm - which sponsors the tournament - has responded, acknowledging in blunt fashion that everyone has 'tastes and needs.'
'Players are offered water, alongside Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, on arrival at our press conferences,' a spokesman added.
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Cristiano Ronaldo Overtakes Lionel Messi As Highest Earner In World Football [see Top 10 List]
- ●Bishop David Oyedepo's Spiritual Daughter, Ese Brume Shatters Commonwealth Record, Wins Nigeria's 12th Gold
- ●Breaking!!! Lionel Messi Wins The 2021 Ballon D’or For A Record Seventh Time
- ●Ronaldo Wins Premier League Potm Award
- ●Uefa Champions League Last-16 Draw Revealed: Lionel Messi's Psg To Face Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United
- ●Manchester United Release Official Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Signing
- ●See Why Kylian Mbappe Didn't Join Real Madrid
- ●Afcon 2022: Nigeria Appoint Portugal's Peseiro As New Head Coach.
- ●Manchester United 3-2 Atlanta Match Highlight