Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye, and his wife, Folu, are celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary today September 8.
The couple got married in 1967. Their son, Leke, took to his Instagram page this morning to celebrate them.
''Happy wedding anniversary. 54years. Wow! May God keep you both as you show us it's possible.''Leke wrote
- ●Dowen college: Sylvester to be buried after justice is served - Father
- ●Nigeria Navy release Instagram comedian Cute Abiola after weeks in detention
- ●Tonto Dikeh, Caroline Danjuma, others react to alleged killing of 12 year old student by his schoolmates in Lagos
- ●“Wizkid forgot it’s not Tiwa Savage” – Nigerians drag Wizkid after Tems stopped him from getting ‘touchy’ with her on stage (Video)
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Nigerian tech genius dies in his sleep, 7 days after winning a N69billion US govt contract
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●“People who look down on female CEO’s should do their research and see how much they are turning over” – Kiki Osinbajo
- ●Take your grievance to God, not the media” – TV host, Morayo Brown criticizes alleged Winners Church Pastor for sharing his sack letter on social media
- ●EndSARS: Timi Frank tackles Buhari, Sanwo-Olu over Lekki tollgate massacre