“Church Offering Na Papa God Get Am O” – Burna Boy Addresses Nigerian Pastors
Popular artiste, Burna Boy has taken to Twitter to share his two cents on the issue of offerings in church.
The singer sounded a reminder to clergymen and those who handle offerings in worship centers to desist from syphoning funds for their personal gains.
According to the self-acclaimed “African Giant”, the offerings of the church members is for God alone and shouldn’t be tampered with.
Read what he wrote below:-
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech