Christmas: Pray For Peace, Economic Growth To Return To Nigeria- PDP Tells Christians
The Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, Kaduna State has congratulated Christians across the state on the celebration of Christmas.
The party also enjoined Christians to pray for peace to return to Nigeria.
In a short statement on Friday in Kaduna, State Publicity Secretary, Abraham Alberah Catoh, the party asked residents to show love to one another.
“We urge all Christians across the State to use the yuletide season to promote peaceful coexistence within their communities and exhibit a high sense of good neighbourliness.
“The party calls on Christians and Nigerians to pray for peace to return to our country, for robust Economic growth.
“The PDP also wishes all Nigerians a prosperous New Year ahead. Merry Christmas!.” The statement said
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests