China’s Manufacturing Sector Expands In October
China’s manufacturing sector activity expanded for the sixth straight month in October as business confidence continues to grow in the World’s most populous country.
According to a private sector survey, the Caixin/Markit Purchasing Managers’ Index also known as PMI for Chinese manufacturing came in at 53.6 for October, better than analysts estimate of 53.0.
Wang Zhe a senior economist at Caixin Insight Group attributes this to an increase in both demand and supply of Chinese manufacturing goods. He further said this shows the economy is recovering very fast from the coronavirus pandemic that took a toll on businesses.
PMI readings above 50 indicate expansion, while those below that signal contraction. PMI readings are sequential and indicate month-on-month expansion or contraction.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy