Checkout All The Teams That Have Qualified For Knockout Stages
Liverpool are through to the Champions League round of 16, following their 1-0 win over Ajax on Tuesday.
Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana failed to collect Neco Williams’ cross from the right wing, allowing Curtis Jones to tap-in at the far post.
Jurgen Klopp’s men now have 12 points from five games and top the group following Atalanta’s 1-1 draw with FC Midtjylland.
FC Porto also secured their place in the knockout stages, despite a 0-0 draw with Manchester City.
Both Liverpool and Porto join City, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Juventus, Sevilla and Chelsea, who have already qualified.
Olympiakos are however out of the competition, following a 2-1 defeat in the hands of Marseille.
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Aubameyang & Team-mates Sleep On Airport Floor
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium