Charly Boy Speaks About How He Managed To Keep His Long-Lasting Relationship Going
Maverick entertainer and activist Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy disclosed that there’s no made-in heaven marriage as he sheds more light on his long-lasting marriage with his wife, Diane Oputa.
Charly Boy long-lasting marriage
The activist took to his Instagram page to say that marriage is not everyone nor for the faint-hearted if there’s no proper understanding and communication.
He further reveals that his marriage is over 40 years and it has been hell so many times yet he and his wife agreed never to give up on each other.
In the words of Charlyboy;
“Some people think say marriage na MOiMOl. Now dem f’it know say no be everybody Cod create go marry.
I don swim many rivers for dis my 40sometin year marriage.
Don’t for one minute think our marriage is made in heaven. It has been through Hell many times over, we still dey patch am, e still dey leak. We have our issues, problems, and challenges.(never for public consumption) We disagree on many things sometimes.
The ONLY Thing we basically Agree on, is never to give up on each other. We both go die here I think
Biko enjoy ur weekend for marriage is management.
May God bless your Union too.”
See a screenshot of his post below:-
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●Davido gifts Imade Adeleke brand new Range Rover SUV for her 6th birthday
- ●Nengi flaunts huge stash of money & new diamond-encrusted watch
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●BET Awards 2021: Burna Boy & Wizkid nominated for Best International Act