Champions League Final: Pep Guardiola Breaks Down Chelsea's Tactics In Just 37 Seconds
The Manchester City coach is up there with the very best when it comes to preparing his teams with the sort of strategies, game plans and formations that secure the biggest trophies in the sport.
However, it goes without saying that the Champions League title has evaded him to an inordinate degree over the last decade, hitherto failing to secure the trophy with Bayern Munich and City.
2021 Champions League final
But that could all change this weekend as Guardiola leads the Citizens into just the third all-English Champions League final in history with Thomas Tuchel's Chelsea lining up as their opponents.
Chelsea haven't had the best run-in to the Porto climax, it must be said, with a shaky climax to the Premier League season and defeat in the FA Cup final proving that all isn't well in paradise.
And we say 'paradise' because you'd be forgiven for thinking that Tuchel had the Midas touch coming into the final few weeks of the season, seemingly winning every game with absolute ease.
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Mohamed Salah’s honest comments after leveling Steven Gerrard’s European club record
- ●Roman Abramovich 150 Million Pounds Plan To Get Erling Haaland For Chelsea
- ●Super Eagles Currently 36th On Latest FIFA Rankings
- ●TEAM NEWS!! Man City Handed Boost As Aguero IS Fit For Tottenham Clash
- ●BREAKING NEWS!! UEFA Remove Away Goal Rule From The Champions League
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Creative Football Skills
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Rumours about Chelsea ready to offload Werner (Sky Germany)