Capitol Police Chief Resigns After Pro-Trump Attack
The US Capitol police chief handed in his resignation Thursday, a day after Congress was invaded by a mob egged on by President Donald Trump, a source close to the agency told AFP.
Steven Sund “is resigning effective January 16, 2021,” the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told AFP, hours after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called for his resignation, following sharp rebukes for what many criticized as a lack of preparation.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy