Buhari To Honour Reps Summons, Address Nass Joint Session On Thursday
BREAKING: Buhari to honour reps summons, address NASS joint session on Thursday - Daily Post.
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Thursday address a joint session of the National Assembly.
This was disclosed by Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie via her Twitter handle.
According to Onochie: “FireFLASHFire, FireFLASHFire President @MBuhari will address a joint session of the National Assembly (@nassnigeria) on Thursday 10th December 2020.”
Recall that the House of Representatives had last week said Buhari would appear before the House.
The House spokesperson, Ben Kalu had disclosed this while briefing journalists at the National Assembly.
He had promised that the President will not be harassed during his visit.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests