Buhari Sympathize With Kwankwaso Over Father’s Death
The President, Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria, on Friday sympathized with the former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, over the death of his father, Musa Saleh.
Buhari sent his condolence in a statement released through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, titled ‘President Buhari condoles Kwankwaso over the death of his father, says he was a refined traditional ruler’.
Shehu quoted the President as saying that:
“With the passing of Musa Saleh, we lost one of our oldest and finest traditional rulers in the country whose contributions to peace and unity cannot be forgotten even after his demise.”
“The late Saleh was a man of impressive character whose humility and simplicity rank among his greatest virtues.”
“Let me use this opportunity to extend my heartfelt sympathies to former Governor Kwankwaso, the Kano State Government and the Kano Emirate Council over the death of the District Head. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and reward his good deeds with Aljannah, amin.”
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests