Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina
A bride-to-be, Fatima Hassan Fari has died on her wedding day in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina State.
It was gathered that Fatima died at 7am on Saturday, January 2, 2021, three hours to her wedding Fatiha slated at 10am.
She was buried at 2pm same Saturday, according to Islamic rites.
Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn her death. A school friend, Mallam Muhammad Sani Isah described Fatima as an upright lady and a humanitarian.
“Farewell to my school friend Fatima Hassan Fari , who left us today’s morning to go to a better place where there is no pain and she can join her father .
I truely had her in a million, she was a perfect upright ledy and total humanitarian. No matter what people said or if they did her wrong she would not judge but look for an amicable solution.She faced foe with a brave heart and would not retreat from the cause until all parties were happy. I at times accused her of making excuses for the devil. Her motto was “even if the other person is wrong you do what is right!”
Innallahi wainnailaihirajiun Fatima is no more May Allah SWT forgives her shortcomings and reward her good deeds with Jannatil Firdaus. My sincere to condolence to her family and Especially Asacosa’s members . May Allah SWT give them the fortitude to bear this great lost.
Muhammad Sani isah
2nd January 2021″
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech