Breaking! Legendary Footballer, Diego Maradona Dies At Age 60
The greatest footballer of his generation suffered a cardiac arrest at a home in Tigre, Argentina.
Maradona underwent surgery earlier this month to remove a blood clot from his brain. He had been recuperating from the removal of a blood clot on the brain.
Maradona, regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time, helped Argentina win the World Cup in 1986, the pinnacle of an illustrious career.
He played club football for Boca Juniors, Napoli and Barcelona among others and was adored by millions for his brilliant skills. Maradona was responsible for the infamous ‘Hand of God’ that eliminated England from the 1986 tournament.
- ●Read Prophet T.B Joshua Powerful Prophecies For 2021
- ●7 Nigerians to be deported from Egypt for EndSARS protest
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Woman married to seven husbands narrates how she copes with them
- ●How Sowore was Shot By Police in Abuja
- ●Bolt Drivers Are Crazy & Dangerous, BEWARE!! See How They Embarrassed This Lekki Big Girl
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●“900k PAID” – Comedian Ebiye Celebrates After Clearing Car Debt