BREAKING!! Dangote Is $900M Poorer Now
Dangote Industries Limited ended trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Friday, as the biggest loser leaving its owner, Aliko Dangote, with a drop in net worth by $900m.
According to Bloomberg Billionaires Index which ranks the first 500 richest people in the world showed that his wealth fell from $18.4bn on Thursday to $17.5bn on Friday, taking him from 106th to 114th on the list of wealthiest people in the world.
This man should digitalize his business if he really want growth. Dude and the people around him are no brainers.
Is he not seeing his mates, the likes of Jeff Bezos, Jack Ma and the rest? NAWAO.🚶
How Una See This Matter?
Let’s hear from you all.
Drop your comment below
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Alleged N32.9bn Cyber Fraud: Court Fixes Date To Rule On Mompha’s No-Case Submission